The latest Guardian has an incredible 1680/1000 denier nylon build. There’s thirteen D rings on the BCD, nine of which are stainless steel. There’s also two clips either side of the jacket, two generous zipped pockets and four air dumping methods.
The top-selling Guardian BCD is back!
The latest Guardian has an incredible 1680/1000 denier nylon build.
There’s thirteen D rings on the BCD, nine of which are stainless steel. There’s also two clips either side of the jacket, two generous zipped pockets and four air dumping methods.
The jacket’s two integrated quick-release weight pockets and two rear trim weight pockets give a wide range of weight options.
The Guardian has all-new features and extras: our ergonomically designed power inflator system, EES (Easy Evacuation System), Moulded Protection Plate, sliders for vertical adjustment of the chest strap, a removable reflective pocket for our Flexi-Light, and a removable bungee cord with a split ring attachment point.
To top it off, the BCD features a rugged, striking outer layer on the side panels, and it’s supplied with a Northern Diver carry bag.
Available in three adjustable sizes.
See the features tab for this BCD’s complete specification and features.
- Build: 1680D/1000D nylon
- Dry weight: 3.9kg (M), 4kg (L), 4.3kg (XL)
- Lift: 12.2kg (M), 22.4kg (L), 27.5kg (XL)
- Ergonomically designed power inflator system, comprises LP/corrugated hoses, inflate/dump buttons, mouthpiece and Hook and Loop fastening retainer
- 3 pull dumps: shoulder, power inflator and kidney
- 13 D-rings: 9 stainless steel, 4 CETL plastic
- 2 side clips
- 2 integrated quick-release weight pockets
- Weight pocket capacity: 4kg lead block, 5kg lead shot
- 2 rear trim weight pockets (non-dump)
- Trim weight pocket capacity: 2kg lead block, 2.3kg lead shot
- Single cylinder housing (BCD suitable for use with a pony cylinder as an additional cylinder)
- Reinforced webbing cylinder cam band with removable pocket for the Northern Diver Flexi-Light (Flexi-Light not included)
- Easy Evacuation System (EES) an easy-access pull handle, located at the top of the protection plate, for use by another diver to quickly release the wearer from the BCD if necessary
- Adjustable hook and loop fastening webbing waist strap
- Adjustable webbing waist, chest and shoulder straps with side-release clips
- Sliders for vertical adjustment of chest strap
- Padded shoulder straps
- Moulded Protection Plate a moulded, padded back plate
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Removable bungee cord with split ring attachment point
- Supplied with Northern Diver carry bag
S, M, L, XL