Secluded accommodation nestled on the Northumberland coastline between Seahouses and Bamburgh, AONB Award for Excellence Winners.
Surrounded by countryside with a sweep of incredible sea views towards the Farne Islands, Bamburgh Castle and with the Cheviot Hills as a backdrop, Springhill a working organic farm is home to the finest collection of holiday accommodation on the superb Northumberland heritage coastline of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Located 1 mile from Seahouses and 3 miles for Bamburgh, we offer a range for accomoodation inclusing self catering holiday cottages, caravan and camping, wigwams and bunkhouse accommodation.
Springhill is a short walk from miles of empty beaches surrounded by country lanes making it perfect cycling and walking. The fishing village of Seahouses with its quirky harbour is nearby while a short drive away discovers the spellbinding charm of Lindisfarne Island, Alnwick, noted for its Garden and more castles than any other county in England.
If you fancy something a little different to camping, get comfortable in one of Springhill’s new wigwams. Staying in one of our wigwams is a fun and comfortable alternative to traditional camping holidays which all the family will enjoy.
Springhill has five wigwams based on our caravan and camping site just over half a mile from the sea and a mile from the village of Seahouses. Each wigwam sleep up to five are fully insulated with electric heating meaning wigwams stay cosy all year round. Inside, there are platform beds with mattresses, table, lights, small fridge and kettle. All wigwam guests have access to a communal kitchen and sitting area with internet access.
Wigwam facilities and information:
- Sleep 5 per Wigwam
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lighting, electric sockets & heating in each wigwam
- Fridge and kettle in each wigwam
- Fully equipped communal kitchen *(wigwam use only)
- Communal dining / sitting area with freeveiw television / DVD player *(wigwam use only)
- Outdoor grassed area with a private picnic table
- No bedding or towels supplied you must bring your own
- Laundry facilities
- Male toilet and shower facilities *(wigwam use only)
- Female toilet and shower facilities *(wigwam use only)
- Disabled toilet and shower room in the main toilet block
- Family toilet / bath and shower facilities with baby changing area in the main toilet block
- Information area
- 24 hour emergency contacts
- Peak season reception area selling bread / milk and eggs
- Fire pits
- Children’s play area and picnic area
- Adjacent car parking
- Large grassed area for ball games
- All electricity, heating , toilet and shower facilities are included in the cost
- Drying room
- Secure bike storage
- Dogs welcome (max 2 per wigwam)