Ever fancied learning to dive but not so keen on colder waters?
The PADI Open Water Referral course is designed for just this scenario. You do all of the pool and theory elements of the full PADI Open Water Course, here in the UK and then you can than complete the four qualifying dives at a suitable PADI Dive Centre abroad in warmer climates.
Virtually anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a PADI Open Water Diver certification. The exciting referral course leads on to the full Open Water course when completed and is a qualification for life to a depth of 18 metres and is recognised all over the world. As a certified PADI Open Water Diver, you’ll have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional.
You must complete the qualifying dives within 12 months. If you are unable to complete when away, please contact us upon your return.
So what are you waiting for? …Learn to dive today!
- Be medically fit to dive, please carefully read the medical declaration below
- Able to swim 200 metres or snorkel 300 metres unaided
- Able to float or tread water for 10 minutes unaided
- Pre-study course manual and fill in review sections before course start
15 years old and over for the full Open Water Diver Certification, 10 to 14 year olds will qualify for the Junior Open Water Course.
What can I do after this course?
- Upgrade to PADI Open Water
- PADI Advanced Open Water
- A wide selection of PADI specialities
What it will cost and what you’ll need
Course Fee:- £285.00. You will also need to be available on Tuesday evenings to attend the theory and pool sessions. It will also include some home study work from the books.
- PADI Open Water Crewpak with DVD and Manual
- Recreational Dive Planner
- Training record for referrals
- Use of full scuba equipment, including basic kit for the pool sessions