Sheren was one of the founding members of Herts Dive Club back when it first started. She is a very experienced instructor having also worked abroad (Cyprus & Malta) before returning to the UK to complete her Science degree in Marine Ecology and Conservation.
Sheren (‘Shez‘) is very much an Eco-warrior with a love for everything about the marine environment from the animal that live there to the ocean itself – if you ever have a question about marine life the she is your girl.
Now living in Gozo (Malta) she continues to provide support to the club by ensuring that as a club our procedures and activities comply with PADI standards and HSE legislation.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer & speciality instructor
- Emergency Oxygen provider
- Speciality instructor: Wreck | Nitrox | Deep | Dry Suit I Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor
- Emergency First Response & AED Instructor
- Emergency First Response Manual Handling Instructor
- Emergency First Response 12 Hour Care For Children Instructor
- Emergency First Response Primary Care for Schools Instructor
- Science degree in Marine Ecology and Conservation
- BSc Hons Degree in Marine Biology, Biodiversity and Conservation
- Diver Medic Technician
- Remote Emergency Medic
- TDI Advanced Nitrox
- TDI Decompression Procedures
- TDI Normoxic Trimix
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training Instructor