PADI Wreck Diver
£100.00 – £195.00
Exploring sunken vessels, airplanes and automobiles is something most divers can’t resist. Develop the skills and knowledge necessary.
The lure of exploring sunken vessels, airplanes and automobiles is something most divers can’t resist. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course introduces you to wreck diving and helps you develop the skills and knowledge necessary for safe and fun wreck diving.
Information contained in your wreck diver program includes:
- The planning, organisation, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of wreck diving
- The preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment, penetration lines and reels
- Limited-visibility diving techniques and emergency procedures
What do you need to start?
- PADI Adventure Diver certification
- Minimum age: 15 years old
What will you need?
Wreck-Pack, which includes manual and log insert
So, what’s next?
Your Adventures In Diving Wreck Adventure Dive may count towards this Specialty certification at instructor discretion. You can apply this Specialty course towards your Master Scuba Diver certification.
Pay the Full Course Fee, Pay Deposit for Course